1. Huttelihut Baby Hat, £38.00
2. M&S Cotton Sleepsuits (sold as part of a set of three), £15.00-£16.00)
3. Clara & Macy Personalised First Christmas Star Decoration, £14.75
4. The Two Wagtails Personalised Baby’s First Christmas Card, £4.25
5. Trousselier Angel Bunny Rattle, £10.53
6. Next Knitted Booties, £6.00
Is it possible that Next have employed a group of lovely, kind-hearted grannies to make some of their baby knitwear this Christmas? It’s the only explanation for these handmade looking pom-pom booties (above) and this adorable cardigan (take a look at the back view, it’s so sweet). If like us, you’d rather avoid the reindeer and Christmas pudding outfits, they’re a simple way of adding some festive fashion (just the right amount in our opinion) to your baby’s first Christmas wardrobe.
Nicky & Sarah xx
ps: we just found this super-soft ‘Huge Howard Bear‘ (which has the year embroidered on his paw) from The White Company and think it would make the loveliest gift for a baby’s first Christmas. And it’s currently 50% off!
pps: and one last things to add: these bunny booties…