1. Mango Bouclé Wool Coat, £19.99 (was £39.99)
2. Mango Ruffled Dress & Knickers Matching Knickers, £11.49 (was £22.99)
3. Mango Bobble Beanie, £3.99 (was £7.99)
4. Babe & Tess Cotton Romper, £29.03 (was £38.48)
5. Mango Leather Mary Janes, £9.99 (were £19.99)
6. Louis Louise Velvet Trousers, £22.27 (were £37.12)
Today is all about the littlest of little ones, and arguably the cutest of the sales bargains. As with everything we’re posting this week, each piece has been previousy featured on Little Spree at some point. Now a little tip for sale shopping for babies – it’s all about thinking ahead (preferably a year ahead if you can actually get your head around what size you’ll need a year from now – this will probably depend largely on the age of your baby and the amount of sleep you’ve had this week!!). Project yourself into the future and you can make a great sale find work that little bit harder. We’ve often been know to ‘repeat buy’ the exact same things in larger sizes (and not just during sale time either – our favourite Cos cashmere jumper is a case in point). So ladies, size up, stock up, and stash away for next year. You’ll be so glad you did.
Sarah & Nicky xx
ps: a word of warning – don’t stash your sale bargains away too carefully (learn from my mistakes ladies – SC). I’ve been known to stash them away, then completely forget all about them. Not so helpful.
pps: don’t miss the last in our sales fortnight tomorrow. It really is ‘last chance saloon’ for mamas this time!