- Jumper | Arket
- Boots | A.P.C
- Slip dress | Joseph
- Earrings | Dinny Hall
- Margiela The Hermes Years | Amazon
- Cashmere travel set | Ven
- Bra & Knickers | Cos
- Serum | Vintner’s Daughter
- Scented candle | Biblioteque
- Bag | L’Uniform
I love receiving a gift I wouldn’t usually treat myself to, so Christmas is a lovely opportunity to acquire something special. I’m really considered and careful when purchasing for myself so my list is complied of several longed-for things currently residing in my iPhone notes. I’m also expecting my first baby in the new year – currently living in leggings, and longing for things that will make me look and feel great. Writing this has provided some welcome respite from my baby’s list which is exhaustive and far more practical!
Should Santa (or my mum/ boyfriend etc. ) need any inspiration it’s all here….
- I’m obsessed with cosy knitwear and the shape and colour of this is just gorgeous. I’d size up for a roomier, over-sized fit.
- The search for the perfect ankle boot is over- I love this elegant shape and low, wearable heel.
3. I featured this in a shoot and can honestly say its the nicest slip ever. I’m a huge fan of slip dresses and the endless potential of ways to wear (layered, alone, on holiday and nights out etc. etc.).
4. I actually used to own these earrings, and sadly lost them, and miss them every day! They were a great way of making my usual go to of jumper and jeans look a bit more special.
5. This has been on the wishlist for months after I was shown it by a designer friend. It made me realise how influential Margiela has been and that everything he did whilst at Hermes has stood the test of time.
6. This lovely cashmere travel set by my new favourite brand Ven is so lust-worthy. I crave a bit of comfort and luxury when flying (economy) but this is not just for the plane… baby blanket?
7. Ok, definitely not practical in light of a new baby, but this is a wish list after all. I love the idea of wearing the shorts with a cosy knit too.
8. I read over and over on beauty blogs, websites, and in mags how great this is, but I can’t bring myself to shell out. Please Santa….
9. I just love a scented candle, especially for Christmas when you want your home to smell warm and inviting.
10. I’m looking for a ‘non baby bag’ baby bag and having searched far and wide. This one fits the bill.