- Print | Etsy
- Bracelet | Atelier Paulin
- Knickers | & Other Stories
- Perfume | Perry Ellis
- Vogue Living, Country, City, Coast | Ebay
- Hair bow | Oliver Bonas
- Sandals | Isabel Marant
- Cecil Beaton at Home | Ebay
- Eye mask | Monki
- Coin Purse | J.Crew
- Mug | Etsy
Now this was a FUN gift guide to compile. Just all the things I would love – my ‘Lust List’ if you will. You may notice that some things overlap with the Christmas Gifts For Her post, but that was always going to happen – temptations at every turn…
Anyway, these are things that I would be more than happy to find under the Christmas tree this year, and here’s why…
. But, I am also very aware that, for the most part, that isn’t going to happen. But that’s ok – Christmas is all about dreaming right..?
- Because it’s Kate.
- Because I just love it (this is probably top of my list), and will remind me of Tabarlow every time I look at it.
- Because my knicker drawer could do with a little bit of an ‘upgrade’. I like a big, 50’s style pant, but these are pretty too.
- Because this is the perfume I’ve been wearing since I was 18, and I still love it and wear it pretty much every day.
- Because I will sit and leaf through it for hours (but probably for five minutes are a time…).
- Because I can’t resit a velvet bow in dusky pink…
- Because I have not been splurging for quite some time now, and I know I will live in these. I may or may not just have ‘gifted’ myself…
- Because it was on my Christmas list last year, and no one bought it for me.
- Because you may as well look cute whilst you’re napping on a plane.
- Because it’s leopard print.
- Because it’s probably true. And because I like a pointless mug.
ps: for anyone out there who might think I am Miss Orgnaised and have done all my Christmas shopping, you might be relieved to hear that I have done nothing. Zero. Nada.