1. Matisse print | Tate Shop
2. Scarf | Loewe
3. Sapiens, A Brief History Of Humankind | Amazon
4. Jacket | Acne Studio
5. Necklace | Alighieri
6. Eau Du Parfum | Le Labo
7. Leather slippers | Arket
8. Boots | Proenza Schouler
9. Cashmere socks | Arket
10. Bag | Loewe
I’m not gonna lie, receiving gifts makes me a little tense as I’m very tricky/fussy to buy for (most people have given up freestyling and just either ask or hand over the cash), so the opportunity to put a wish list out there in the hope that the right people will see it is reassuring, whilst still leaving room for an element of surprise!
1. Art can be a great and inexpensive way to bring some personality into your home. This Matisse print might be cliché but it’s a classic and not as obvious or as well know as the other Matisse prints and it will have to do until there is sufficient cash in the Elseworth Kelly fund (which is obviously sometime never)!
2. I spied this Loewe blanket at a recent Matches press day and it was love at first sight! It will look impossibly chic thrown over my bed or sofa.
3. I have a long reading list and this has been on it for quite some time. When a book has been read and recommended by Bill Gates and Barak Obama, then I’m in!
4. Blazers are my go to and this one from Acne Studios is going to elevate my wardrobe full of denim to new heights. I would also love this oversized one for an every day throwing over my sweaters option.
5. Theses zodiac sign necklaces are the perfect personal gift. I actually already have a Libra one but it would be on my list if I didn’t, so I’m popping it on as I think you should all know about them!
6. Usually I’m a Santal 33 gal (wear it everyday and always get compliments) but a friend was wearing this fragrance recently and he smelt so good, I literally could not stop hugging him!!
7. I am not your Ugg kind of lady and chic slippers are so hard to come by, these tick that box quite nicely and the little zip pouch makes them perfect for travelling
8. Boots that are chic, comfy and made for walking, what’s not to love?!
9. A little bit of affordable luxury goes a long way, my feet are going to love padding around in cashmere!
10. I’m normally all black everything, but I’ll make an exception should Santa deliver this beauty.