- Discovery set | Goop
- Makeup set | Glossier
3. Facial oil | Whamisa
4. Balancing oil | Facetheory
5. Makeup and makeup bag set | Charlotte Tilbury
6. Eau de parfum | Maya Njie
7. Glow Stick | Chanel
8. Blush & Balm gift set | Nars
9. Lip treatment | Fresh
10. Lip & cheek stain | RMS Beauty
11. Lipstick | Tom Ford
12. Hydrating toner | Zarvis
13. Bioactive lip balm | Facetheory
14. Cleansing balm | Balm Balm
15. Body butter | Earth Tu Face
16. Regenerating face mask | Bee Yü
17. Firming box | Decleor
This time I asked my great friend, and amazingly talented makeup artist, Kim Brown, to share her favourite beauty products that would also make the perfect Christmas gifts. She’s only included tried and tested products that she genuinely loves and regularly uses on both herself, her celebrity clients and models.
1. Green and clean! Full of organic goodness.
2. This is great for a natural, every day look, or for us busy mums who don’t have a lot off time in the morning.
3. Another gorgeous face oil.
4. I love using oils and this is a favourite.
5. Great for those who love to ‘glam up’ ,or have a special occasion.
6. My favourite scent. All hand-crafted by the brilliant Scandinavian designer.
7. This is one of my most used products in my kit. It gives the perfect glow, without being too much.
8. Nars’ most popular blush for good reason. These two products work so well together.
9. Love this. Totally sorts out those winter lips.
10. So easy to use, and it doubles up for lips and cheeks.
11. Love this colour!
12. The most beautiful rose water I’ve ever used. So pure and super-calming on sensitive skin.
13. Another great lip balm.
14. Cleansing balms are great as they don’t strip the skin. And frankincense is so healing – amazing for sensitive skin.
15. This lovely eco body cream is so nourishing for dry, winter skin.
16. I love this mask – packed with high grade Manuka honey. And the Bee Yü Christmas gift set has been reduced.