It’s Sunday, and some of you may even be thinking of upcoming mini-breaks/holidays/staycations (we’re off to Scotland at the end of July – no Tuscany for us this year…)? So this week’s Sunday Style has a few holiday-friendly pieces sprinkled throughout.
Want to know what my Top 5 are from this week’s edit?
1. This cute picnic-style basket-bag.
2. This beaded necklace (to wear layered with other gold necklaces).
3. These gorgeous ballet flats (to wear with scruffy, cropped jeans).
4. This bargain chunky gold chain necklace (so great with a simple white tee).
5. These cropped, kick flare jeans, which I already own and love! That are currently on sale.
ps: I had so many questions about the shirt I was wearing on Instragram last week. It’s this one, and I love it. It’s an oversized fit, which I always love in shirts.